Clear audio professional or klaudio record cleaner

Hi Goners!
I would like to hear from owners of either device as to if they considered both and why they chose one over the other....
Both are not inexpensive so a " realtime user's" opinion would really help me out!
128x128azjake
W2

"You can't just boost the voltage, there needs to be
120V applied to each leg of the circuit for many appliances to run properly."

Above statement is not correct and I'd strongly encourage you to use a step up transformer, and not connect the unit to your household 220V two phase circuit.

The units, if made to be operated Europe and Asia which have 220 to 240V AC voltage relative to Neutral. If made to operate in the Americas where the nominal household voltage is 110-120V relative to Neutral they will have a different mains power input circuitry (transformer or similar).

This device is vastly different form a Water Heater, AC unit or an Electrical dryer for examples which are designed to run on two phase 220V, the Record Cleaners are not, and again, I'd strongly encourage you to use a step-up transformer should you decide to order one up.

Im sure Jim (Jea48) will chime in on this one if he sees this tread

200W Step up transformer

Above link to a suitable step up transformer, I assume that 200W is enough, I tried to look for the power consumption of the Amari RW800 but could to find any info on it.

If yo go with the RW600, the AudioDesk knock off, it operates on universal voltage, 100V to 240V so no additional hardware is needed for this one.

I'll update with information when mine, RW800, arrives next week some time.

Good Listening

Peter

I'm going to purchase the RW 600 I will keep you informed about it's performance. It sells for about $1400 on E bay.
^

You can get the RW600 from the link above for a little less, they seem like real nice folks, email them for a special discount, as the webpage states. All in the RW800 was $1298. If the same math applies you'd be looking at about $1250

Amari RW 600

Good Listening

Peter
While this is by no means an automatic system, You can buy a properly sized ultrasonic cleaner domestically, and add this: http://thevinylstack.com/ultrasonic-cleaning/
You would just air dry, but it works very well.

Mas