About to buy a Wyred4Sound 1000 Watt Integrated

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Wyred4Sound 1000 WPC Integrated to drive a pair of 20.7 Magnepans.
Why should I or should I not, do this???
Larry
lrsky
I understand Mcbuddah's comment, but don't agree that it takes mono blocks to get the job done. The 500WPC is a dual mono config I believe. So the essence of that is already there.
My only concern was the 'voicing' of the amp/preamp--and from what I read, it's very detailed without being too etched. Of course reviews can be fools gold, we tend to read the comments selectively, seeking out that which agrees with our needs.
Thanks to Mapman too. Bel Canto deserves a look too, I suppose.
Larry
I think that will be quite a good pairing one of the best possible with an
integrated amp and certainly one of the best for the price. . Not many put
out that many watts and they all will help To make the music flow
effortlessly with Maggie's.
Lrsky, I have a friend who owns Magnepans and paired them with a Wyred4Sound power amp, I believe it was the ST-500. In a most positive way he said it was a revelation! I personally have owned the ST-250 and it was one of the most transparent amps I have heard in its price range. I thought the bass was a smidge lacking but that could of been the fault of a tube preamp I paired it with. Wyred4Sound gear has received excellent reviews all the way around.
Thanks for your input guys. I purchased the STI 1000 yesterday. It should arrive in a few days. The Magnepans will arrive in a few weeks.
Buying audio gear is a blast!