About to buy a Wyred4Sound 1000 Watt Integrated

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Wyred4Sound 1000 WPC Integrated to drive a pair of 20.7 Magnepans.
Why should I or should I not, do this???
Larry
lrsky
I think that will be quite a good pairing one of the best possible with an
integrated amp and certainly one of the best for the price. . Not many put
out that many watts and they all will help To make the music flow
effortlessly with Maggie's.
Lrsky, I have a friend who owns Magnepans and paired them with a Wyred4Sound power amp, I believe it was the ST-500. In a most positive way he said it was a revelation! I personally have owned the ST-250 and it was one of the most transparent amps I have heard in its price range. I thought the bass was a smidge lacking but that could of been the fault of a tube preamp I paired it with. Wyred4Sound gear has received excellent reviews all the way around.
Thanks for your input guys. I purchased the STI 1000 yesterday. It should arrive in a few days. The Magnepans will arrive in a few weeks.
Buying audio gear is a blast!
I too own a pair of mag 20.7's powered by a wyred st 1000(570/1140) it drives the speakers effortlessy at loud volumes in a 27x20 room these speakers sound better as the volume increases imo it is more important to have the extra power than the last 20% or so in sonic quality you should consider a very high quality source to go with this system congrats