Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
I agree with break in on the 2.5s.My set sounded great at approx. 125 hours on them then the went the other direction(meaning to the bad).I ran a break in cd 24/7 for about another week and wow they started back in the right direction.Didnt listen again for a few more days of breakin in and they sound fantastic.The sound stage is extreme,the imaging is precise ,actually scary precise.Very non fatiguing which is always great. I have several sets of speakers,amps etc and have no desire to make any changes in the room thats how pleased I am with these speakers
I wish there was a dealer near me to compare them to my speakers. I hear really good things about them!
I am still breaking in my MB-2.5s so it's too early to give any advice now. I didn't audition my Hegel H200 nor Maggie before I bought them; but they turned out to be very good purchases. I did my research on the Hegel and Maggie and the feedback for these 2 products were all very positive. So I took my chance and bought them. I have enjoyed the music brought by these gears so far. I did the same thing for the MB-2.5s. I bought these speakers without listening to them first. So far I feel the treble and mid of the MB-2.5s are as good as my Maggie. The width and depth of the sound stage is quite impressive. But just like I said, it's too early to tell at this moment. I'll post my updates as I get to listen more.
Jjue,

I bought several components over the years without listening to them first; however I currently own Aerial 7Ts and won't purchase other speakers without hearing them. My friend has a pair of Raidho C3.1s and I absolutely love them. I'm just curious as to how close the Scansonic speakers come to the Raidho?
Riced1 - I can't speak for the C series because I have never heard them. I have the D2's. I have heard the Scansonics several times. They each have their own 'house sound'. The tweeter in the Scansoncs is very close to Raidho D and X series. The soundstage and imaging is also very similar. But in my opinion there is a lot more clarity and separation between the instruments and vocals with Raidho because of the blacker background. I will say the same when comparing the X and D series but the X is a lot closer than the Scansonics. I personally believe the Scansonics punch way beyond their price point. Remember the Scansonic 2.5 retails for $3600 USD where the D2 retails between $44,000 and $48,000 depending on the finish. X3 retails for $29,500.