Vandy quatro vs Vandy 5’s

I have a question, right now on a’gon are a used pair of quatros for $4700 and a used pair of vandy 5’s for $5400. Would you say the extra $700 for the 5’s would be worth it? How would you describe the difference in sound between the two? Thanks.

Joe in Mobile
magsterone
Thanks for all of y’alls input. I have a very large room that these will be in. The reason I brought it up was to see if the $700 give or take was worth it. I love astronomy and there is always the “aperture envy” syndrome, this is good but more is better. ;) So the idea that if I had the quatros I would always want the 5’s has a certain element of truth to it. I am just starting to save money as this will be a couple year project of saving and acquisition for a new overall system with the speakers probably being last unless a killer deal comes along. Any other opinions on the sound differences or which is easier to set-up. I will be using a parasound jc2 and a21 for the 2ch and have not decided on an avr for the ht set-up.

Joe in Mobile
Samhar

Good buddy you are implying the 3 A Sigs and the 2WQs are close to the Vandy Fives when they are about 60 percent of the Vandy fives.
Cheers Johnnyr
With a very large room I think the 5s are worth waiting for, and fortunately the 7s are out of reach for most all of us:)
One thing to pay attention to is whether the seller has the balanced or unbalanced high-pass filter. This is a considerable expense if they don't have the one you need. You'll want the balanced filter for your Parasound gear.