Vandy quatro vs Vandy 5’s

I have a question, right now on a’gon are a used pair of quatros for $4700 and a used pair of vandy 5’s for $5400. Would you say the extra $700 for the 5’s would be worth it? How would you describe the difference in sound between the two? Thanks.

Joe in Mobile
magsterone
If you get the Quattros, you will be thinking about the 5s, but not the other way around.
Thanks for all of y’alls input. I have a very large room that these will be in. The reason I brought it up was to see if the $700 give or take was worth it. I love astronomy and there is always the “aperture envy” syndrome, this is good but more is better. ;) So the idea that if I had the quatros I would always want the 5’s has a certain element of truth to it. I am just starting to save money as this will be a couple year project of saving and acquisition for a new overall system with the speakers probably being last unless a killer deal comes along. Any other opinions on the sound differences or which is easier to set-up. I will be using a parasound jc2 and a21 for the 2ch and have not decided on an avr for the ht set-up.

Joe in Mobile
Samhar

Good buddy you are implying the 3 A Sigs and the 2WQs are close to the Vandy Fives when they are about 60 percent of the Vandy fives.
Cheers Johnnyr
With a very large room I think the 5s are worth waiting for, and fortunately the 7s are out of reach for most all of us:)
One thing to pay attention to is whether the seller has the balanced or unbalanced high-pass filter. This is a considerable expense if they don't have the one you need. You'll want the balanced filter for your Parasound gear.