What is the best OTL out there?

Hello. I've always been curious about OTL amplifiers, but never tried one except for the very unusual (and wonderful) Berning Siegfried, which was both SET and OTL. I wonder if there is an agreement as to which OTL currently in production can be considered to be the best. Ciao.
ggavetti
I've heard Berning and Tenor in show environments and have been impressed.

I'm using a full Atma-Sphere rig with Silver Edition MA-1 monoblocks and appreciate the accolades bestowed upon the brand! This gear is extraordinarily agile and will reward you with a spectrum of sound due to its ability to realize the characteristics of any 6SN7 in the circuit.

I'd like to try the Novacrons, but need more power for the MegaLine III.
Macrojack are you referring to Berning's recently introduced 60 watt 845 SET ZOTL amp?
Tubegroover-
Yes. No personal experience. But my history with Rick Brown makes me comfortable about conveying his endorsement.
This is the ONE I've been waiting for from Berning, a Class A single ended amplifier with zero feedback, no iron and 60 watts of power! Sure would love some feedback from those that have heard this system. Unfortunately the price puts it out of the realm of all but the well heeled. I wonder how long it takes David to complete a pair of these amplifiers?