Revel Studio2, Thiel 3.7 or Wilson Sophia 2

Considering these 3 speakers to upgrade my current system. Room is 16 X 19 by 9.

Current gear:
- Anthem AVM30
- Anthem MCA50
- Denon 2910 (to be replaced shortly with the OPPO 83 SE)
- Revel F32/C32
- Velodyne HGS10

I listen to mostly Jazz (contemporary), some rock and classical.

System is used mostly for music (60-70%) with an occasional movie.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks!
ritmo
Any of these great speakers need great ancillaries,in order to get the speakers to "sound" up to their capabilities.
In other words you will have great speakers to build around. Don't expect to much from what you have now.
Shoot the messenger,if you must;and further; most dealers won't be as honest,if they think you might buy their speakers.---As in been there/done that.
IMO..Never liked the Studio2s,way too sterile..Know nothing about the 3.7 as Thiel never appealed to me in the past so I never went out of my way to listen to them..The Sophia2 is a special speaker and this is coming from a guy who doesnt like the Wilson sound ie.W/P line.Also the prices are coming down on this site on the 2 ( rumour is a next generation in the near future)..Have you ever considered Dynaudio?? Worth a listen,great with jazz..I also agree that any of the speakers on your short list will need better gear
Thanks for the initial comments.

I live in AR and don't have many high end dealers nearby. Therefore, i'm trying to narrow down the options so that I can plan a trip to a metro area to listen.

As for Dynaudio, I'm willing to consider. I have seen some reviews but never have listened to any of their models. Any particular models?