Wilson Sasha , Avalon Indra or Magico V3?

Wich speaker will be the best for
Spectral DMC 30ss and 360 mono?
Wilson Sasha, Avalon Indra or Magico V3?
Thanks. Sergio
seos
Considering the Prince is two times the price of Indras and approx. 30% more than the Sasha one would hope the Prince would be better. But even that's debatable. The Stereophile measurements certainly aren't a slam dunk.

But even if the Prince is "one class better", only Stevie Wonder could appreciate the looks :)
>>03-07-10: Kops
Hansen Prince V2 at least one class better.<<

How do you define "class" and apply it amongst a group of different listeners and/or products?

Specifically, what unit of measurement is used?

This could be very useful to the audiophile community.

Thanks in advance.
..after hearing the tidal 'piano cera' speakers last weekend at the axpona show and having heard the magico v3 and wilson sasha ...haven't heard the avalon indra...the piano cera is much better then either of the first 2...imo...i have not heard a speaker that is as emotionally involving as the 'piano cera' and it is almost the exact price as the magico v3...it does everything right..room size is obviously important as the piano cera is not for large rooms...
The Wilson would be the only true full range speaker out of this group. The other need a Sub to get a true full range sound.

With the spectral I would take the magico off that list.
Calloway, as an owner of the Piano Cera I have a few comments on your observation. Firstly, the Cera has a unique bass tuning (coined variogain by Tidal) which allows it to play in a great variety of rooms from as small as 100sf to over 400sf. My room is only 14 x 11 and it works exceptionally well. Yes I would agree that the Sasha would be the speaker of choice (over Tidal) if you want rooms even larger than that, you want very high spl's and you don't care about anything else. Which is not to say that the Wilson is not a great product. It is exceptional although as you have found out, it is simply not a Tidal.