Good Sounding Speaker that Won't Attract Thieves?

Moving my painting & drawing studio (formerly our living room + den while the wife was at work) to a 14' x 24' metal barn and am basically looking for a pair of speakers with a sonic personality generally similar to a JBL Century 100 that I can pick up cheap at a rummage sale and run with a plain Jane 2 channel receiver. Preferably something that's a sleeper, soundwise, but which which, cosmetically, practically screams to a crack addict, "You probably couldn't even trade me for a six pack of beer." Any suggestions?
lg1
Do you really think a crack adict has a clue about speaker brands or models...that's funny.

If you want to dissuade someone, then make it look like it's not worth anything because the cabinet is painted/gouged/generally ugly. Your best bet would probably be in-wall/in-ceiling mounted speakers which aren't easily sold if ripped out...and a pain to pull out.
Hooking up to a shotgun is too "iffy".
Connect the string to your preamp's on-switch and have a P.J. Harvey CD ready in a player.
That should drop the vermin dead in their tracks...
When faced with the terrible prospect of meeting a burglar,
one could always use the Clint quote;

"Go ahead, make my day"

I personally would put beef pate all over his gonads and give him a question just before I let my 100lb of drooling rottweiler/German Shepherd mix think xmas has come around again,

'is she a biter, or a licker'?
lol.......................
Somewhere in all of this is some sort of variation on "speakers that disappear".

(Sorry, It's getting late and I couldn't resist.)
Go big I was robbed a few back my system was far to large to take so they took a DVD player;) DVDs CDs left the costly CD player took the cheap old DVD player still bet the CD player would be worthless to crack heads since they are more into state of the art electronics;)