I want a warmer high end

My Paradigms (yes I know - not the best choice) are still bright in the upper mid and high rages and I'm ready to move on. Maybe I just really dislike anything forward as well.

So, any advice would be great. I need stand mounted monitors and I have an excellent Velodyne sub. Used price point would ideally be below $500.
sjc1204
Listen to CDs that are not bright. I have about five of them. There aren't many out there.
Also a previous Paradigm Studio 60 v.2 owner. They were too bright for me, irritating really. I never really tried some of the advice mentioned above so it may work for you.
As for speaker recommendations, I'll give you the three models I found to be the best in your price range. First on my list is the Soliloquy 5.0 monitors, these are extremely fine speakers at the used prices. The main problem with them is the company is long out of business. Next on the list is the Quad 12L2. These are very good for $500. Very smooth sound and if you like a glossy finish, they have a superb one. Lastly, I like the Polk Audio LSi7. I bought a refurbished pair from Polk on ebay for less than $300; absolutely perfect condition. Good luck with your search.
If these are metal dome tweeters,that may be the problem. Paradigm has had a lot of different sounding speakers through the years.