Speaker recommendation. have $2,500

My ideal speaker is Dynaudio C4. Obviously, not going to happen. Will be buying used. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

System:

Simaudio w-3
Simaudio P5.3
Lavry DA10
blazerfan
Aerial 10T
Aerial 7
ProAc 2.5
Theil Not sure which model
Snells even cheaper and very nice

I would reccomend that you purchase from a dedicated speaker manufacturer. Like Aerial
I recall the THIEL as being voiced closely to the Dynaudios.
Jim, during the early years sourced or had made to his specs, drivers from them, as I recall.
The Dynaudios are very flat. Maybe a little thin in the midbass, (or maybe I just like a little bump in the 60HZ region to 'sweeten the sound'.
Taste is so critical in these decisions obviously.
The Ariels I've heard place the soundstage at the face of the speaker and to the rear. I prefer a more forward (I call it halographic, some would say colored or incorrect), soundstage.
Good luck in your search. Take your time--to me part of the fun is the chase.

Best,
Larry
I want the C4s too. I am living quite happily with the S3.4. It's a great all around speaker and looks really nice too. It's got to be the closest sound to the C4s for 2500 bucks I'd think.
There are three pairs of Acoustic Zen Adagios for sale on the A-gon Classifieds in your price range.

There is also a pair of PSB Synchrony One towers in the A-gon Classifieds for $2800/obo ($5K list).
Don't forget to consider Harbeths , expecially the new C7ESIII
Dunno how much they cost in US but great speakers if you're a music lover