best monitor speaker under $2000

hello,

since im just a beginner with tight budget, im wondering about the best overall sound for my rotel ra 1062.
maybe someone could help me out.

thanks
budiman
Bud, My advice is to go out and listen to as many speakers as you can and decide for yourself.Speakers are probably the most personal audio purchase you will make.What someone else thinks is great,might disappoint you.I personally like Tyler Acoustics speakers,but,you might not.Good luck in your search.
...agree totally w/ previous advice...listen, listen. listen! Speakers are very different from one another and a very personal choice.

That being said...I highly recommend the Paradigm S2 from their Signature Series. They were a Stereophile Class A monitor around 2006 (?).

Good luck!
Depends on your room size, musical tastes, listening preferences, etc.

Speakers are probably THE most subjective component in any system.

As mentioned by the others, you need to get out and hear as many different types as possible, so you can at least tell us what you do and don't like in brands. A few examples and I'm sure everyone can come up with some great suggestions.
tight budget? Buy used. Used Spendor S3/5 SE's for maybe $700---great speakers; you can upgrade your electronics around them a lot & not out grow them. Used Totem 1 Sigs. for maybe $1K.

At some point you may want to upgrade the Rotel, so don't blow your whole wad (so to speak) on speakers.....