Speakers for Simaudio

Hi!
I am searching for speakers (floorstander or bookshelf) for my Simaudio moon i-1; cd-1 combo. Room is 13x15 and Iam listening mostly rock and jazz. Please help!
tarantula
Well, I can tell you that I'm using Merlin VSM-MM with my Sim i7. I'm pleased witht he results, and I would say rock and jazz comprise 80% of my listening. Therefore, maybe a pair of Merlin TSM's would be appropriate in cost/quality to the i1?

Just a thought.
Tarantula...what speakers are you currently using with the Sim equipment? What don't you like about the current combination? And finally what budget range are you considering?
Yes the Merlin speakers are well known to be a good match for Sim electronics from the Moon series. Another make of speakers that work extremely well with Moon is the VR line from Von Swenkert.
Well, thank you guys for your quick response. I am currently using Dynaudio Excite x32, but what I don't like is that bass is little boomy on some recordings. Maybe that's because of my room or speaker placement. Also I would like to know your experience with Sim electronics, specially Moon I-1; CD-1 and speakers interconnect cable choice... THANKS