By-pass or Remove X-over in Revel Studios 1st Gen

Have a pair of Revel Ultima Studios. I want to bi-amp these speakers.
Already have a Rane AC23S crossover.

I need to know how to defeat/remove the Studio crossover.
These are first generation Studios. Not the new model.

Also want advise on amp for lows.
Will be using Pass Aleph2 for hi's.
I will be using all XLR connections.
I did hear after I got my crossover
that it could be counter productive
to mess with Revel crossover.
So any advise would be welcome.
bhodge
This is a mistake unless you have the tools to simulate the transfer function of the original crossover. Remember that the crossover is tailored to these speakers and accomplishes much more than a textbook division of frequencies at a fixed slope.

What measurement and analysis tools do you have?

Kal
Thank you for answering. Im afraid I have no measuring devices. I am a novice. Although I have already spent on the crossover, I still want to buy a second amp to go with the studios. I have done some reading on the bi-amp subject and know enough to leave the speakers crossover alone if not sure about how to remove them from the signal path.
Dear Bhodge: I agree with Kal: a mistake if you don't have the transfer fuction on the original.

IMHO in a biamp " fashion " and if we really care about music and music sound reproduction it is better to choose the same amplifier model for both frequency ranges becaus we need the same sound/accuracy/distortion/coloration/noise " signature " in both frequency ranges.

The other subject is that to attain/mantain a first rate quality performance on the speakers the active/external electronic crossver must be a first rate/top quality level and execution design to avoid heavy degradation/distortions to the audio signal.
The Rane IMHO is a " nice " unit but not a top unit and through it you could do more harm than good to your audio system quality performance.

Only an opinion an all depend of what are you looking for along your music sound quality priorities.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
EEGADS....all that R&D that Revel did on that speaker and with a blind snip you'll defeat it. If Revel thought biamping would improve this speaker, they would have included the necessary inputs. I would NEVER do this... Return your new electronic crossover, pour yourself a bit of single malt, and put on a soothing recording.