With average use how long for panel replacement ML

Is there a general rule for panel replacement with average use for Martin Logan speakers? I am considering buying used because of cost but don't want to buy and have to replace right away. In which case I should just buy new.
Any guidance?
madizz
I just replaced my panels in the Ascent for $850.00 cost, it was easy to do and they sound like new. The panels according to Martin Logan generally have a lifespan of 10yrs. The new panels come with a 5yr quarantee
Sorry, Mac, but EVEN Magnepan panels have there own assorted problems.
Hi humidity? They apparently don't like it either.
The aluminum wire can corrode after years and the adhesive, 3m77 with overcoat only lasts so long. I am told it doesn't like UV, from direct sun, perhaps.
I had my 1st set of panels remanufactured when they were about 20+ years old when the HF part of the panel simply failed.
Everything mechanical or Electromechanical lasts only so long. Sorry, but that's the way it is.
I concure with Magfan...can you say delamination? With the Martin Logan's, you can buy a new set of panels which are pretty easy to install yourself. When a Magnepan goes down, it's pretty much a complete and messy internal surgery to repair yourself or a very expensive trip, (freight) to the factory and back.
I was not trying to intimate that Maggies last longer than MartinLogans, just that they are better.

I just had my 3.6's rebuilt at Magnepan. I don't want to say how much it cost, because I thought it was WAY too low a price. I was shocked, but happy. I don't want them to start raising the price now if they know that people think it's reasonable.

They are quite literally new speakers.