dynaudio c-4s in a small room?

have moved to smaller room but want to keep my much loved c-4s, have seven foot left/right seperation, approx.9.5 feet to ear listening spot but due to small room have to place very close to back wall also 12ft ceiling, will i be okay?
raybo76
Aw C'mon.....
Good positioning in a good room makes any speaker better.
Bad positioning in a bad room doesn't make a good speaker bad.
Good positioning in a good room makes any speaker better.
I agree 100% but the key words are good room.
Bad positioning in a bad room doesn't make a good speaker bad
I somewhat disagree - Not getting the full potential of what a speaker has to offer to me is bad as I stated with my C2 experience. Sapphires will work better in a smaller room that the C2's and C4's but to me they are more forward than I care for. I personally love the confidence line. I really really really wanted the C2's and they just don't sound as good as the C1's in MY HOME (key words MY HOME). The C2's on the other hand sound a world better at my dealer. Could I live with the C2's - yes - but I wouldn't enjoy the sound as much as my C1's. Btw I had the C2's for 9 days to compare and I do have the best dealer - ever.
My room is 19-15/ 9foot ceilings w/C4s..If you room is setup correctly they should sound fine..I found in my room some toe-in actually locked the imaging and bass in better