Hyperion HPS 968 or Coincident Total Victory IV

I recently purchased a Consonance Cyber 211 monoblocks , they are 16 watts. I'm now close to purchasing a pair of Coincident total Victory IV's or Hyperion 968's . The reviews are positive for both speakers. The cost of the 968's is less then the victory's but I have read about QC issues.
I would like to get some comments from someone that has listened to each speaker or has had problems with the 968's.
My room is 11.5 ft wide x 18 ft long x 7.3 ft ceilings. The speakers would be placed along the short wall.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Abill
abill
Why 16 watts? Why those two speakers? For a music lover, far more interesting and capable speakers/amp combo's can be had for probably less money. What's your budget and expectations for your system?
If you can swing Silverlines (17.5 or Sonatinas used) I think you'd be better off.Zu Druids are sensitive though folks love 'em or hate no fence sitters.And I don't know if they need big power but the DEQX controlled Emerald 3's are smaller version of CS2's everybody who reviewed and your room is huge so they might work since they are rated at 100db plus.Think if you could swing them they have 30 day return but given your tubed might not want digital processing.I want to hear them though.I have Odeon Tosca's horns/8" Audax woofered (94db sens) and they work but I was thinking of Silverlines being more balanced speaker.My horns are great for my primary jazz but large orchestra or when I want to rock they hare limited.Do Google search for high sensitivity speakers.Now I am going to look up Coincident myself for 15-30 watt Pass or T amp power.Miht dump my Ear 40 watt EL34.Tired of tubes for now but think T power might have something from reviews.I'll put tube in line section but have interest in high efficiency's myself
Chazz
gotta say..like dave b, you're working backwards. coincident is a great peaker however, but don't buy any speaker just to mate with a flea watt amp. that said, the coincident will play well with just about any amp, if you're inclined to keep the monoblocks.