Sold in one day

Someone listed an ARC ref-75 yesterday with the SE upgrade. Didn't last a day.
taters
6000.00 for a Ref-75 is a very good price. Most of the time they are asking 7000.00. I don't know if they actually get that price.
I agree that $6000 is a good price. Even at that price, several other buyers had put in even lower offers, before I came along and offered full price. Lucky for me I guess :)
I am confused, I mean if you know what you want and you really want it, why bother waiting for it to pop up on AudiogoN?
Why not just buy a new one?
Since money doesn't seem to be an issue for you Cerrot.
Jmcgrogan2, I'm willing to bet that most people are financially impacted one way or another by previous and current economic conditions, some more so than others. Also I think that depressions, recessions, and wars are intentionally created to give the elite (the rich) more money and power. If you want to know what's wrong with America you only need to follow the money trail, you would be shocked to see what's at the end.

I don't know if Cerrot has any financial restrictions when it comes to buying audio but I was guilty of going overboard once in awhile myself but that is not the case now as it is not "THE" most important thing for myself but we all have had our day in the sun.