Bookshelf Speaker for vintage Marantz 2230

I'm currently running a pair of Boston Acoustics A100 speakers through a Marantz 2230. I'm looking to upgrade to a budget and modern hifi setup and have been looking at several integrated amps (rotel 1062, music hall a.25, etc) and several bookshelf speakers (era d4's, b&w 685's, paradigm 20's, dynaudio audience 52's). However, I can really only afford one thing at a time. To start, I'm thinking of upgrading the speakers. Any recommendations on running some bookshelf speakers ($400-$800) with the Marantz 2230? I like the warm sound of the Marantz and mostly listen to vinyl (rock, punk, jazz, and old country). Any thing I should consider?
ds4000
The Triangles are very detailed and transparent, not inherently "warm" sounding at all, so if that is the sound you like, you would want to make sure that the more modern integrated inherently provided this rather than relying on the speaks to provide it for you.

I'd still recommend them strongly however under that one assumption. They would sound lovely with any good hybrid or even a SET tube amp.

Of course if you change amps, then that could also open up any number of other possibilities as well down the road depending on your preferences.
in all honesty, unless you're prepared to spend a bundle, the a100 with marantz should sound amazing.
The a100's do sound great. But I need to get something smaller, hence the bookshelf route. The Triangles do look awesome from the reviews I've read, they look a little hard to get a hold of though. Any reason not to run one of the other bookshelves I listed in my first post?
The Dyn's will work but might like a bit more power and current to sound best.

Not familiar with the others. They're probably fine if you see enough on-line reviews that indicate a match to your preferences.
Paradigm Studio 20's. Own v-2 and v3's - probably going to try 5's once they hit the used market.Sold 2230's back in the day - remarkably good sounding for the era. You might be surprised what a difference shooting contact cleaner into anything in the signal path can make. Hit V/C ,Balance ,tape monitor,selector and pre-out/main in jacks on the back panel.
Would be very curious what replacing all the electrolytic s in one of these or a 1060 integrated would yield. Might be pretty tasty?