Tyler U7?

Looking at a pair of Tyler U7 speakers but cant find much about them...age, performance, etc. Anyone own these or know of them. The Tyler site seems to be pretty thin generally and even on the new stuff they offer.
joekapahulu
Oppty is to buy them used locally. Live in Hawaii so shipping is very high. Also no broad hi end shops so the oppty to listen to different speakers is very limited.Was interested in Ohm, Dali and Focal but would need to buy on reviews....the little I read about Tyler seemed to be positive.
I would buy 7U anyday before the Focals. Much smoother sounding. Have not heard the other 2. You can't go wrong with the 7U's.
My last speaker was the Electra 936. Now it is the D3 with JL Audio subs. Female vocals are amazing!
I live in Hawaii too and sympathize with your difficulties in locating high end speakers here. However, if you are persistent, and check Craig's List electronics listings daily, you may get lucky. I am in th process of purchasing some Joseph Audio rm25si Signature MkIIs which I found on Craig's List for $1500.00. Currently, there are some Alon IIs and Alon IVs for sale on Craig's List which are both highly regarded speakers. You would need to do some research on them however, to see if they would be suitable to your needs. You can't just purchase something because they are reviewed well. Dig deeply into any review articles to see what they say about room size, speaker placement, and compatibility with equipment. For instance, although highly praised, the Alon IVs need to be bi or tri wired, and if you only have a single 2 channel amp, you wouldn't be able to drive them properly.