In Europe, owning Coincident Super Victory/ TV IV?

I am looking for a speaker - amp combination to make my Transrotor Fat Bob with Lyra Dorian sing. From what I am reading, the Coincident Speaker Technology Super Victory, with the M300B Frankenstein MK II would be a great combination, matching my taste and system. In Europe, no dealer sells these, so I can not audition them. Does anyone in Europe own the Super Victory, or the Total Victory IV speakers? I would really be grateful if I get the opportunity to listen to them!

Best regards,
Azh
The Netherlands.
128x128azh
When my father (fellow audiophile) visited New York, a few weeks ago, Israel Blume and Audio Loft were kind to arrange for him to listen to the Pure References. They were, as my father stated, "the best he ever heard". Thank you Israel, thank you Thomas.
For some reason I don't like speaker designs where the woofer is at the side. My "guts" tell me this can only cause problems. By why do designers place woofers at the side?
Kindly click on coincidentspeaker.com- What's New section where you can read an explanation about the advantages of mirror imaged side firing woofers.