Multiple "sales" of EAR 324?

My offer on the listed EAR 324 Phono Amp was accepted on Monday 4-7, and I sent Paypal immediately. I now see another Audiogon member has just left negative feedback for the same seller on a Phono Amp sale, and I'm wondering if the seller sold the EAR three times on Monday, to three separate buyers. Will the other two buyers come forward?
128x128bdp24
Josh informed me that the seller is indeed definitely "fraudulent", and that his Audiogon membership and access has been revoked. Damn! Yet the seller is still telling me the arm will ship tomorrow (Friday 4-10), and he will email me the tracking number. I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Been there, done that. He sounds fraudulent to me. I had that same issue, and the seller kept promising to ship and send tracking information, stalling for time so that he could skip out with the cleared cash from PayPal.
It must work, I see a lot of these bogus, red flag items for sale on Audiogon these days. new seller, great price. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Fortuantely, I used PayPal, and got my money back.
Jmcgrogan2 =1

No feedback + amazing price = look elsewhere, especially for more expensive and in demand items.

Another tell is short or generic ad text combined with the above.

If you see stuff like this, please do report it. Agon can sort it out if you are wrong.

I sometimes trade with low feedback people; I'm not a heavy trader myself, and everybody has to start somewhere. I do my homework (eg, do the post to threads?), and always try to speak with them on the phone.

Paypal is a PITA, IMO, but seems to be mandatory these days.

Sorry for your trouble!
Post removed 
Josh got back to me today. The seller has seven ID's attached to his computer! Yeah, I won't be seeing the pre-amp. I'll call Paypal again after today, and start the process. I have 935 feedbacks on ebay (as buyer and seller), haven't had a single scam. I'm fairly new to Audiogon, and my cherry has been popped!