Small sub

Looking for a subwoofer to try with monitors. Needs to be quite small and must be fast/articulate. Will be for 2 channel only.
jamesw20
PMC TLE1 has dual 6 1/2 inch drivers and a flat frequency response down to 22Hz. It's not a square box but a slim rectangular box that may fit your criteria of being small. It pumps out quality bass with the internal Bryston amps rated at 150W and totally kills my Dali SWA-12 with a 12" driver. Big drivers don't necessarily guarantee better quality bass or the ability to go lower down the frequency ladder.
Post removed 
This is for those that suggested the Mini-vee. Is it musical? Consider I have set it in perfect condiction such location, room design, x-over, etc., will I be able to hear all diff notes from the Bass guitar or the double bass instrument?
In theory, 2000 watts is a lot of power, therefore, its coil, suspension foam, and all other material ought to be firm and hard which describe a little favor to HT category; big power for shaking the ground.
A simple good, great, or highly recommend suggestion is left some doubt in me to pull the trigger.
Has anyone tried the Mosscade subs?
Thanks,
It depends on your room size as much as anything. I use a Martin Logan Dynamo, which is a one foot cube and has a 10" driver. It works very well for two channel purposes, but it would never work in my HT setup, where I use the much larger ML Depth(i). There are many variables, i.e. crossover points, etc. that must be dealt with. I just run my Merlin monitors full range and have the Dynamo fill in underneath the Merlin's lowest rated frequency. This method works very well in MY system. However, if your goal is to use a crossover point above your monitors lowest frequency, the integration becomes much trickier. If this is your goal, I would suggest the velodyne subs (SPL class and higher) that have built in EQ.