Transformers humimg........again

Yes I'm starting a new transformer hum thread. I read through most of the others, but did not find the info I was after, sorry.
Let's start. I have a dedicated 20A line for my audio gear. Gear consists of a BPT 3.5 Signature ac isolator, Jolida JD9 II phono pre, Naim 5i-2 int. amp., two REL T-5 subs, and a Clearaudio Concept TT. Now the important part, ALL components that utilize a transformer (BPT, Naim, REL's) all have transformer hum. And yes, it is transformer hum, NOT sound from the speakers. I had a buddy, who's an electrician, over last night, and we tore everything apart from the main box to the outlet, no results. Tried many other outlets in the house, with and without the BPT unit. No difference, all transformers still humming, whether alone or not. Unfortunately, my power is fed to my house from overhead lines, but so be it. I can't change that unless I move.
Question to answer, "what can I do to stop the transformers from humming?" The hum is not overwhelming, fairly subtle actually, but nonetheless, it is something I would like to eliminate.
Can anyone offer experienced or educated replies?

128x128shawnlh
Thanks Pbnaudio, your reply is copied, pasted, and printed. I will have electrician buddy check these points. I will report back.

Thanks muchly :)
Shawn,

Jim (jea48) is the author of the post above, he is always very knowledgable and informative about matters as your current perdicerment ( pun intended / or not 😄)

Jim points out that you already have balanced power from you power conditioner, so one question comes to mind do all your components transformers hum if plugged in by them selves or as a whole, if as a whole one of your components may have a faulty power supply which cause the other components transformers to hum.

Best of luck

Peter
Look around (no longer made) for a PS Audio Humbuster III...I found one and it works.
My experience is with toroidal transformers only. They're the circular ones. I had the same problem - hum coming from my amplifier's transformer (toroidal Plitron). Got an AVA HumDinger, hum is gone. Cost ~$125. I don't have any affiliation, and I don't sell anything.
"My experience is with toroidal transformers only. They're the circular ones. I had the same problem - hum coming from my amplifier's transformer (toroidal Plitron). Got an AVA HumDinger, hum is gone. Cost ~$125. I don't have any affiliation, and I don't sell anything."

But you must do your leg work and make sure you really need an AVA HumDinger or they will not sell you one... I tried to purchase one from AVA but he was not willing to sell me one. Told me to do all this other electrical work instead. I appreciate that somewhat, but at the same time, it would of worked on something in my office system and did not understand being rushed off the phone with no willingness to sell me an available product they offer. My guess is they build them as needed and AVA did not want to build one at the time... SO just make sure you need one or know how to explain your needs or you may be turned away... Or just go with the PS Audio Hum Buster.