Help chossing a good speaker. $ 3-5 K

Hi guys: Need some help. Trying to buy a good pair of speakers. I listen mostly to Classic, Jazz and some Rock from the 60-70's. The room is small (13 * 10 * 9). I have a Mc MC 352. I have looked at Harbeth (M30, SHL-5), ATC (SCM 19, 35 and 40) and Dynaudio Confidence C1. I'm looking for clear, non congested sound. I do have a REL strata III on hand that I could use to extend the lower frequency if a feel I need it. I usually listen at no more than 75-80 dB. Thanks in advance.

PS: this is a review/opinion based blind purchase. Dallas is an underserved City and the ones I have auditioned are too expensive or I did not like.
ebenai
Usher Be-718 are excellent.Huge bass for a monitor so you wouldn't need the sub. They love power, so you'd get great response from your MC352.
The models listed in your post are all excellent choices. I'm a biased Dynaudio fan, but would be happy with any of the speakers you listed.
Have you gone to see John Fort and listened to any of the Vandersteen line here in Dallas? His store is nothing special but, he is the best audio dealer here in D/FW, IMHO.

Crystal Clear Audio carried Totem the last time I was in there (been a long time). I like the sound of the Totem monitors. If you can get past the owner's, what I sell is better than what everyone else has opinion then, it might be worth a trip.

Good luck.
Thanks for all the input. I'm leaning towards the Harbeth's or the ATC SCM 40. The later is a three-way, sealed enclosure that doesn't go down too low. Doe any body here has any experience with 3-way small floor standers in small rooms? I think that the fact that is not ported may help?
KCS SEAS exotic equipped monitors. No one else offers $2200 worth of electric parts in a all green non Chinese sourced loudspeaker. For $3999 you get a heck of a lot or quality and performance for funds outlayed. And loudspeakers are built in the US. Not imported.And shipping's included in US 48 so again more savings.