AAD 7001 vs Magico Mini MK II

Hi. Currently rebuilding my complete set-up. My Indras will have to go as my listening room moves to a smaller space now (4x5,5 meters).
I´ve heard great things about AAD 7001´s and Magico Mini´s - both beeing said to build the finst monitors available.
Any experiences with these two brands ?
rgds., Frank

I use Boulder 1021 + 1060 electronics.
frankpiet
Having had the Diabolos around now for a few hours at home I must say that this speaker is a remarkable product. Nevertheless the Indras do exceed the Diabolos in several to me important areas (transparency, soundstageing, imaging, micro and macro dynamics) although beeing in some aereas (coherency, speed) scaringly close in performance to the Indras. As the Indras have to move due to the bloomy bass in my new smaller listening room I will receive later today a pair of Kharma Mini Exquisites which I can buy as a used pair from an audiophile who moves up the Kharma line. Keep you posted.
i wld also consider Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento. Visually sunning, 2 way appropriate for a smaller room, relaxed yet inviting character, not hard to drive. i auditioned them about a year ago and was very impressed. I like the Magico Mini's too, I think the difference would be more of a matter of personal taste. The Magico's do go lower, are more dead neutral, and more accurate...its more about what it doesn't add not what it does ( & costs more).. It simply gets out of the way. The Guarnei, however, is more about what it adds. It does have its own character. And for me, its beautiful...warm and inviting without really losing much in resolution. Both are excellent.
How are ypu finding the Kharmas? Curious to hear. I used to own the pre diamond tweeter 2.3Fs.....and miss them.
Frankpiet, what did you think of the Diablo's upper octave response (with the new generation beryllium tweeter)? Also, are you certain that the Diablo's were sufficiently broken in?
Linkster: I still have the Diabolos for home audition. Just started listening to the Kharmas and I must say: the by far most detailed and coherent speaker I´ve ever listend to. Exceptionel well imagers a huge and deep soundstage and a remarkably hefty baseline for such a small speaker. If I would give the Mini Exquisites a 100% I would say the Indras are at 90% and the Diabolos at 85%. I´ll have the chance to listen to the Mini II´s in two to three weeks time and then I´ll decide which way to go (either the Mini Exquisites or the Mini II´s or the new V 2 - if released by that time). By the way: I´ve swapped the Shunyatas for Kubala Sosna Emotions and find the a better match with Boulder and Avalon as well as with the Kharmas.