AAD 7001 vs Magico Mini MK II

Hi. Currently rebuilding my complete set-up. My Indras will have to go as my listening room moves to a smaller space now (4x5,5 meters).
I´ve heard great things about AAD 7001´s and Magico Mini´s - both beeing said to build the finst monitors available.
Any experiences with these two brands ?
rgds., Frank

I use Boulder 1021 + 1060 electronics.
frankpiet
Bvdiman: I´m living in Germany. Stuff over here is much more expensive. I´ve just converted the Euro in US $ prices. The V 3 in Germany is around 30k Euros.
Frankpiet-Are you judging bass extension based on manufacture specs and propagandas? If so, you should buy the YGs. They are the “best speakers on earth” you know. Anyway, back to reality, the Avalon Indra, based on JA measurements were app 15 db down at 27Hz. The V3 on the other hand, are only 6 db down at that point. If you are hearing more weight out of the Avalon, I suggest some serious soul searching , weight and dynamics are not the Avalon cup of tea… BTW, I heard the V3 on the Boulder at the CES last year. Best sound at the show, hands down. I was not the only one who felt that way (See CES 2008 press coverage).
Roypan: as we both know: there is no "best speaker on earth" although I know from various manufacturer homepages they claim :) but if so I would have other makes on my mind (German Physics e.g.).
The guy who borrowed the V 3 drives them with FM Acoustics and found them sounding much better with FM Acoustics gear than with my Boulders but he as well found the Boulder Avalon combo better than the Boulder V 3 combo.
I use top-of the line Shunyata cabelling - probably V 3 don´t like that...?
Referring to the manufacturers specs you are right: Avalon goes deeper - and to our ears did.
Regarding weight and dynamics: having owned Opus Ceramique a while ago and heard the Eidolons several times: the Indras are a total different animal.
Btw.of curiosity, if you like the sound of Indra so much why bother changing? Your room is not that small after all, try dialing them in with some aid of tuning devices--bass traps etc. and just enjoy.. Or are they over-driving the room much too much now?
Bvdiman: I have the feeling that at louder listening levels the bass is to much for my room - that´s why I mainly look for smaller alternatives.
Heard the Avalon mixing monito a while ago and was quite impresed but didn´t like the black only pro finish.

Will give the Focal Diabolos a listen on monday.