Recommend Class a Amp

This past weekend I purchased some Infinity QLS-1 Speakers and the gentlemen I bought them from was powering them with a Krell KSA-250. I was impressed, how the Krell drove those speakers. Most of my amps are tube and I would like to get me a keeper used well thought of class A solid state amp. I would like to stay in the Under thew 3K price range. Look forward to your recommendations.
robmag
The JC1 sounds great, super transparent, super powerful, great value. Doesn't have the sweetness of the Pass Labs.

Trade offs basically.
Dave, no I would not call the JC1 nor any $4000 amp mass market or even close to "semi-mass market." To do so would be to not understand the big picture of the market. Personally, I would call Sony mass market. And Marantz, Yamaha, Peachtree as semi-mass market (they try to cater to the masses who want something better than average, but yet they still distribute their products via mass market big-box retail channels). In the big picture Parasound (and especially their Halo line) are 'high end' or boutique or whatever you wanna call it.
Abrew19, and 99.7% of the people in the world would agree with new.
It really dawned on me recently how nutso this hobby has become when I saw an ad in one of the mags for a phono
cartridge whose bold headline was" And only $5999.00" .
My sense is that people think the JC1's are good, but less good than Pass monoblocks - and so they get overshadowed a bit.