Von Schweikert VR5SE / Aerial 20T V2 ?

I have at the moment the Eggleston Andra II, I want to change
by Areial 20T V2 or Von Schweikert VR5SE anyone heard and compare them?
The System: the emm labs TDS1/DAC2 and Viola Bravo/Spirito amps/preamps and alls cable Purist anniversary.

Thank you for yours answers threads.
rilou
I cannot comment on comparison of the VR-5SE (or newer edition VR-5A) with Aerials because I never listened to the latter, but as an owner of VR-5A, supported by good electronics, I must agree with many others in this thread that they (VR-5A) are indeed phenomenal speakers. I plan to keep them for life. With every genuine improvement to my system they are sounding better, meaning that are still best component in my system and limiting its performance whatsoever. To me, they are like a large, open window into a blue, sunny sonic sky. I wish that many recording studios had them in place when they were recording or mastering their recordings ... .
LuciaHD-

Why the curiosity? There was no mention as to how either sounded to a reference. I gave my opinion on what I heard in regards to that particular speaker at the time. I auditioned them about one week apart.
The Aerial hands down is a better speaker. With the right amp the 20T are amazing.