Trafomatic Audio Reference 300B monos

Hi,
Has anyone heard the Trafomatic Audio products ? I am particularly interested in their reference monoblocks which are parallel 300B SETs. I am looking to replace my Wavac EC-300B with something more powerful. The Trafomatic reference mono looks like a very well designed amp with very good specs. I am looking for some listener's feedback on them.
pani
Looks vaguely like the a white Ayon Audio.
I don't have first hand experience with them. I suggest that you find reviews etc. on European web sites that have consumer reviews. You can get a sense of their real street value, avoid commercial sellers. I guess that is obvious, but it couldn't hurt too much to restate it.
They are not chinese stuff. I have seen and heard a few of their products and they are very good. Sasa Cokic wounds his own transformers and is quite well known in the European audio industry. His iron is used by some well known European triode amp makers. I was only interested to hear about his reference monos. May be I should check out on the European forums.
6 Moons reviewed some products a few years ago. And Srajan even had a custom amp made.