History on ohm A's and F's.

I panned through the threads and read how the old ohm a's were remarkable.
Would like to hear more about this and other ohm speakers.
pedrillo
The Huff line of speakers use the same driver as the German Physiks line, at somewhat more reasonable costs. The German Physiks might have more elaborate cabinets. I have no idea if they warrant the extra costs. The German Physiks driver is an update of the origianl Walsh design. While it might be better in many regards, it does not go down as deep as the original Ohm Walsh driver and unlike the original Ohm Walsh design might be best supplemented with a sub-woofer. Still, the German Physiks and especially the less expensive Huff design look mighty appealing. I wish I had the opportunity to audtion them.
Interesting. This is the first I heard of Huff and their exotic driver speaks. Nice that they are US made apparently. Price wise, they appear to live somewhere between the Ohm world and German Physiks.

So where can one go to on the east coast to actually hear them?
By the way, I would not consider Ohm CLS drivers to be "exotic".

The technology is unique and affordable, perhaps, but if you were to look inside the cage, the actual driver is butt ugly THBOMK. Thank God it is hidden! Its like that episode of Star Trek where that ambassador guy was so ugly he lived in a box and if you opened the box without the protective glasses, you went insane (even Spock)!
Even Spock???Surely you jest......don't call me Surely.Those Ohm from the 70's,forget the model was magnificent,cheers,Bob
Mapman: The Ohms and Maggies are the only speaks I can afford that I ever found endearing when set up properly with classical music...

Which specific brands did they beat out in your experience?