Parasound halo JC2 what a joke

Had a jc2 power button fail because the glue that mounted it on fell off ! I guess they glue the input and power buttons on to the face plate . So I sent it out to get fixed , $175.00 with shipping and the repair shop put a small scratch in the face plate . The repair shop is like that must have been there I didn't do it . I call parasound and talked to the owner he said he would talk to the repair shop and call me back . 2 weeks later I called him back and he thinks i'm pulling a fast one on him or something ! If I dinged the front I would have said put a new 1 on . I drive a new caddy I think I can afford it ass$#@# .
magnum44
Magnum44, exactly, and just about every audiophile has been burned by an inferior product or products. At least you know not to buy any more Parasound stuff!
I don't think just because a little glue may be used here and there necessarily affects the sound quality, which should be the determining factor anyway. Parasound makes some very nice sounding amps at a fraction of the cost of some of those mentioned. Some of you need to get down from your high horses :^ /
Wow, looks like this has turned into Parasound bashing thread. Agreed with Dragon1952. Not just because I own Parasound and been happy with the product, but because this can happen to may a high end and boutique firms. Lets not forget the recent loudspeaker threads that got deleted because of bashing. Search this threads and you will find tons of threads like this.
If I were in OP's shoes, I am sure I would feel the same. I hope the OP reaches out to Richard Schram and try to work it out. Good luck!
...and as far as CS, not too many companies will you get a direct response from the owner himself, and promptly I might add.