Vienna Mozart Grand or Beethoven Baby Grand

Anyone compared these two? I am trying my friends old Mozart (the pre-Grand model) and its really good but considering stepping up to the Beethoven Baby Grand. I have a Moon I-3RS amp, goes really well with the Mozarts.

Also the Hifi News Aug 08 review of the Beethoven Baby Grand suggests it could be a demanding amp load as the minimum impedance gets down to 1.5ohms (average is 4ohms). Does anyone know what this means? My amp, the Simaudio moon I-3RS is rated 200W at 2ohm - could the speakers damage the amp when the impedance gets low?
Thanks for your help in advance.
acdvd
Acdvd, a damping factor of 200 is fairly reasonable. . . higher than that of my old Rowland Model 7 mono amp behemoths. You can expect a very slight flaring of the bass, which in fact you are likely to find rather pleasing to the ears. . . but should not encounter any obvious problems. Regardless, remember that speakers need to be broken in. . . a lot, lest they sound sterile. Guido
Miner, the B&K reference 200.2 S2 apparently has a stated damping factor of 450, which should be quite good for driving the Mozarts without bloat. I honestly have no idea what the problem may have been, except perhaps for equipment not well broken in.