Best U.S.A. speakers?

HI,What are the ten top best speakers made in the united states?
maxhammer4
I heard the Ridge Street Audio Sason's at the Audiokharma show in Detroit and then later at a private listening session in an owner's home. Absolutely incredible sounding speakers, the most natural sounding I've ever heard. All of the audiophile buzz words apply while still maintaining an incredibly musical presentation. A MUST listen if you get the opportunity.
KCS offers a few models with all US sourced parts. Loudspeakers are designed and constructed in WI USA. We do offer models with some imported parts but when a US suppler is available we always opt for US unless performance would suffer. I do know many US manufacters have product built in China or at least the cabinets. Keep in mind its a world market somethings are just not available from US sources...
I love the sound of "full-range" single-driver speakers ... have had Cains and now using Almarro M33A's ... and KCS speakers ... just no way to go wrong, especially if using tube amplification
What difference should it make if speakers are made in the united states, the only things that matter are sound/build quality.

PS- I get a kick out of USA direct sale companies like Salk saying of their HT3s, that:
"Normally, speakers of this quality retail from $12000.00 to $20,000.00 or more per pair."

or Ridge Street Audio Designs saying their the Sason Ltd should retail for $14295.00/Pr

No one would paid $12K-$20K for these speakers.
07-10-08: Kana813
What difference should it make if speakers are made in the united states, the only things that matter are sound/build quality.

PS- I get a kick out of USA direct sale companies like Salk saying of their HT3s, that:
"Normally, speakers of this quality retail from $12000.00 to $20,000.00 or more per pair."

MAYBE the original poster is an American that wants to buy American speakers. There are some left that approach purchase that way and it is THEIR priority. People are answering the question he asked and not why he asked it.
As far as direct sales like Salk, I know they consider the HT-3's as direct competitors to the Joseph Audio Pearl which sells for more than $20,000. Whether that is a valid comparison I can't say as I have not heard the Pearls. As far as the Sasons go, I heard several speakers that cost more than $15,000 at the Audiokharma show that IMO did not hold a candle to the Sasons. I've heard 15 to 20 speakers that are more than the RSA's asking price and at least half of them are more than the MSRP listed on their site. From what I've heard, the Sason's would be my choice hands down. They would still be my choice if they were $14,000 a pair and money were not a consideration. Their sound and build quality are unmatched in my somewhat limited experience, built in the USA or not. It is a bonus that they are indeed built in the USA.