Best U.S.A. speakers?

HI,What are the ten top best speakers made in the united states?
maxhammer4
One of the best (if not the best) hasn't been mentioned - YG Acoustics is made in CO.
I recently bought the Ohm Acoustics Micro Talls and I am AMAZED at how good they are and I have owned MANY speakers. Ohm does not receive near the recognition they should because they are a low key direct purchase company that doesn't advertise and does not get reviewed besides SIXMOONS.COM.
Don't forget Digital Phase. Made in the US for
over 20 someodd years. Currently enjoying a
pair of AP-4's.
>> 07-03-08: Tvad
>> Are there any US manufacturers left off the list at
>> this point?

Tvad,
to answer your question: yes!
We have left out Green Mountain Audio (of Colorado Springs). Of all the speakers that I have heard so far, I would say that the Green Mountain Audio speakers are one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to cone driver type speakers. I was at the RMAF 2007 & I heard MANY, MANY speakers so I'm citing my opinion from 1st-hand listening experience. I must add that I am a Green Mountain speaker owner FWIW. As usual, YMMV. IMHO.

Maxhammer4,
do ensure that you consider Green Mountain Audio speakers. You will not be disappointed at all w.r.t their sonics & you will not find a more humble & genuine person than Roy Johnson (the owner & speaker designer). IMHO. FWIW.