With 15W tube amp, which speakers to use?

Hi, I have a 15W 300B tube amp, however, I have problem to pick a speaker. Would you guys name few speakers with can be used with a 15W amp?

any proac, b&w, jmlab or harbeth speakers model can be use?
thx
audiorichard
I'm currently using a pair of Energy C-3's with my 15W tube amp. They're rated at 90dB in-room efficiency and I have a small listening room. Wouldn't recommend using anything under 90dB with an 8 Ohm impedance.
Omega Super Hemp is very , very good. Zu speakers are nice as well. You can add Emerald Physics CS2 for it awesome performence - with EP CS2s you will need another amp for low frequencies. PS makes nice $1000 mini amp 150wpc I think. Be carefull with your choices. I have almost made that mistake with my 2nd rig. Being prefix on M&D speakers could have end up in a very bad missmatch. I auditioned them with my own amp and indeed it was a crappy duo. Audiofeil was right - they needed power and lots of it to sound their best. One leson lerned. Do not make that mistake. 90db and above is my advise.

Good luck

Mariusz
Triangle Titus are very transparent and natural sounding, go for a pittance these days and work very well with most any wattage. They are exceptional at low volumes but show no signs of stress when run at higher SPLs. They are small and front ported and can be located almost anywhere with very good to excellent results.
The Devore Super 8s works well with 15watts of amplification based on what i gather frm reviews and end users