Best Speakers match for NAD C372

Hi all,
I am going for a stereo system. I just purchased a NAD C372 stereo integrated amp. Now, I am in the search for a nice pair of floorstanding or monitor speakers. Which ones would be a good match for this amp? I am looking for good sound quality, so I don't care much about the looks..:)
I know that NAD amps have a "warm" sound compare to other SS amps like Rotel, for example.

My budget is $1000 (I can go used) for the pair. I listen to all kinds of music, but basically rock and jazz. My istening room is about 15x15.

Any suggestions? I really appreaciate your help in advance.
Cheers

Luciano
128x128luciano33
I really like the NAD & PSB pairing. I've owned different combos of them in the past and it was always a very synergistic pairing. As stated earlier both are owned by the same parent company, and I'd be very surprised if they didn't use each other's gear in development. With the pairing, each piece sounds better than it would have with other gear; they really get the most out of each other IMO.

I like the T55 best out of the Image towers. It has just enough bass to my ears. My only criticism of the Image towers is that they can get a touch dry every now and again.

I'm not a fan of NAD and Totem at all. There's been something that just sounds 'off' to my ears. Totems are some of my favorite speakers, and NAD is my favorite stuff in their range, so it's pretty odd to me.

If not for PSB, Paradigm would be my preferred pairing.

I'm also a big fan of Focal's Chorus line. I've only heard the monitors, so I can't really comment on the towers, but I'd be very surprised if they didn't sound as good. NAD intergrateds and Focal Chorus monitors have always sondes great together to my ears.

You may be able to get Vandersteens in your price range. Excellent speakers. They're definitely a step up in quality over anything else I've mentioned. Haven't heard them with NAD, so take that as you will. I think they'll work well together, but I thought that about NAD & Totem too.
Polk Lsi 15s works great with the NAD C372 with all kinds of music at any volume level in my room/setup.
I happened to be auditioning NAD amps and some of the speakers mentioned above this week - I think Hieule 5 and Kbakamian are barking up the right trees. What I heard that sounded good with NAD:

-Paradigm Monitor 9 ( I liked the Paradigm SE in this pairing, but not as much as the Monitor's, which surprised me).

-Paradigm Signature towers (over your budget but much preferable to Studio line with NAD IMHO).

-PSB's new Imagine series - Bookshelf's in range plus decent PSB sub (not as crazy about the Image series compared with these others, just not as much there, there. The Imagine towers are every bit as good sounding to me as reviews suggest, but two grand new).

-Vandersteen 1c or 2ce Signature (later would need to be purchased used to come in under budget - fantastic speakers). I heard the 1c driven by NAD's little 315 and was shocked at how good they sounded.

-Used Dynaudio Focus 140 would be terrific as well.

-Will add one other speaker to list - B&W CM5, relatively new large stand mount, very good match with C372 in this price range.

I heard the Totem Rainmakers and Arros with a relatively modest Rotel integrated and they sounded great as usual, but didn't hear with NAD and can't remember how that pairing sounds. Suggest you heed advice given above RE Totems.
I have paired NHT's with NAD (272 and now a 275) and they work well together. NHT is having a sale on their website, 18% off of everything. NHT classic 3's (which I own) are normally 700 and the NHT 4's are normally 1500. Nice chance to get a good deal on some very good speakers.
I have used a 372 with BW 705's. Put a little Sunfire
sub out from the pre-outs in the back. Really cool.

I have had quite a bit of NAD equipment over the years.
The pre-outs on the back are as good as the most expensive pieces I have owned.

I also agree with the PSB matching. Cannot beat it for the money.

I either use NAD or Mcintosh now. DEPENDS on how much wallet bleeding I am in the mood for.