Best Speakers match for NAD C372

Hi all,
I am going for a stereo system. I just purchased a NAD C372 stereo integrated amp. Now, I am in the search for a nice pair of floorstanding or monitor speakers. Which ones would be a good match for this amp? I am looking for good sound quality, so I don't care much about the looks..:)
I know that NAD amps have a "warm" sound compare to other SS amps like Rotel, for example.

My budget is $1000 (I can go used) for the pair. I listen to all kinds of music, but basically rock and jazz. My istening room is about 15x15.

Any suggestions? I really appreaciate your help in advance.
Cheers

Luciano
128x128luciano33
If you wanna go stands: NHT Three.
If you wanna go floor: NHT FOUR.

Good Luck Dude!!!!
I have a C372 that I use with a demo pair of Polk Lsi15's that I purchased for $700 that sound very good. I also have a pair of Polk RT 2000i purchased for $600 at a house/moving sale that sound awesome (a lot better than the Lsi15's) with the NAD. Both speaker pairs list at about 2k. If you can find either pair at my price, they are my recommendation.
Hello!
It is two years later, I just bought the NAD 372 (like Luciano) from Saturday Audio Exchange in Chicago, and am exactly in the same boat..will buy used or new speakers..want old and new rock / jazz/ world / acoustic / clasical / soft and loud to sound great..$1500 max is where I am shooting...is it really safe to buy speakers before hearing them matched to your amp, and playing different types of music?

Thanks for any advice...my head spins when I see all these models mentioned
@ Southside1

PSB Image T 45 & T 65 are great starter with your NAD.

DMC Electronics has good deals on the PSB Image T 45 & T 65. They match up really well with your NAD. Both NAD & PSB are owned by Lenbrook Industries so they sound very, very good together.

Dynaudio Audience 72, 52SE, 52 are very good speakers that also have good chemistry with your NAD. Or get a new pair of Dynaudio X 12 or X 16 and add a fast power sub and you are in business. Also if you can stretch your buget a little bit, I suggest you to go with a pair of used Dynaudio Focus 140 which is a lot of speaker for the $$$.

Totem Rainmaker is also a great speaker but a bit light on the bass side so you will need a decent power sub.

Paradigm Signature S2 is also a great speaker to consider.

My GF has a very nice 2 channel setup for both music listening & movie watching.

CD player NAD C 545BEE
Amp NAD C 372
Speakers Dynaudio DM 2/10
I really like the NAD & PSB pairing. I've owned different combos of them in the past and it was always a very synergistic pairing. As stated earlier both are owned by the same parent company, and I'd be very surprised if they didn't use each other's gear in development. With the pairing, each piece sounds better than it would have with other gear; they really get the most out of each other IMO.

I like the T55 best out of the Image towers. It has just enough bass to my ears. My only criticism of the Image towers is that they can get a touch dry every now and again.

I'm not a fan of NAD and Totem at all. There's been something that just sounds 'off' to my ears. Totems are some of my favorite speakers, and NAD is my favorite stuff in their range, so it's pretty odd to me.

If not for PSB, Paradigm would be my preferred pairing.

I'm also a big fan of Focal's Chorus line. I've only heard the monitors, so I can't really comment on the towers, but I'd be very surprised if they didn't sound as good. NAD intergrateds and Focal Chorus monitors have always sondes great together to my ears.

You may be able to get Vandersteens in your price range. Excellent speakers. They're definitely a step up in quality over anything else I've mentioned. Haven't heard them with NAD, so take that as you will. I think they'll work well together, but I thought that about NAD & Totem too.