Avalon Eidolon and Krell, good match or not?

I have Krell 700cx and BW 802D. I was wondering if going to the Eidolon is a good upgrade? Thx.
nickt
The Eidolon is very holographic and fast with an accurate/neutral presentation. The 700cx will drive anything well but must be mated appropriately with a musical front end and preamp...garbage in/garbage out! The 802D speakers are a forward sounding, overdamped speaker with little expression. Undoubtedly, the Avalon speakers will be an improvement in a well tuned system.
What are you using for source and pre? This will determine the overall qulaity of music more than the 700cx, which is about as neutral as it gets.
While I have not heard eidolon with 700cx I did with a 600c. Was pretty good, great bass. They did sound much better using a MF kilowatt amp-preamp. The depth of image was crazy deep....One of my friends owned this system I have listened to it many many times helped set it up. So almost as familar as if I owned them. I would say a BIG step up from BW. But to be fair I should add Iam not a fan of BW.