Owners of speakers by obscure companies chime in

Recently I discovered that there is a cottage industry out there producing some great speakers. Then I posted asking who are these companies and what speakers are they churning out. I was surprised at how many names popped up that I never heard of before. This time around we would like to hear from the owners and their experiences.
One last note, I beleive most of us realize how fortunate for us to have such a variety to choose from, only thing we need to figure out is how do we get to hear them?
Thanks in advance.
pedrillo
Rsgs92, if you're willing to cover shipping costs, I can think of at least one that would!

Eyes rolling innocently,

Duke
small manufacturer
Would be hard to go wrong buying from Duke. One of the good guys in audio. Plus hes a award winner. Think he will soon be leaving us obscure companies behind and joining the big boys hope he will still lower himself to chat with us obscure manufacters;)
My vote also goes to SP Tech. I've had a pair of Timepiece 3.0's for about a month now and I have absolutely no desire to search out anything that might be better (if there is such a thing).
So how come Stereophile and Absolute Sound never review these products?

I think they tend to give priority of reviews to companies that give them advertizing revenues - after all Stereophile is not a charity it is actually in business to make you buy stuff - and given the rate of new models put out each and every year.... I mean just look at how many speakers are made by B&W alone - it is as many as Imelda Marcus has shoes.

Think about it - "mix and match" audio - would you like this tweeter with one two or three of this driver, tall size or full figured, how about a bright yellow midrange and while we are at it, lets stick the tweeter on top and put a fold around it and make it look just like part of the female anatomy... I mean it really is kind of a joke but audio has become more about fashion and provocative looks than anything at all to do with sound. Of course, B&W are smart and know this and are successful.