power cord for electrostatic speaker

Hi folks, I would like to know if you have some suggestions/recommendations regarding the use of special after market power cords for electrostatic speakers (Sound Labs). The power consumption of such speakers is extremely low, so I don't think power cords would have audible (if there is any) impact. What is your opinion? Isn't it a bit ridiculous to spend 2 x US$700 worth of power cords only for electrostatic speakers?

Chris
dazzdax
I heard no difference with my Martin Logan SL3's but you may hear a difference and it might be worth it to you....better to spend the money on a device like an Exact Power 15A or PS Audio Premier
A lot of people with Martin Logan speakers use Blue Circle power cords. BC's Gilbert Yeung is also an ML owner.

The BC62 power cord is a good choice, but if you really want the ultimate, take a look at the BC68 filtered power cord, which was designed with electrostatics in mind.

http://www.bluecircle.com/index.php?page_id=1735

BC has also recently come out with a less expensive filtered power cord, the BC86PC which is listed under power conditioning on their website.
If you already have dedicated lines and balanced power conditioner then try Morrow Audio MA 2 power cords. FYI, I have a BPT 2.5 for sale but have not listed it here. $875, plus shipping
I have found a diference with aftermarket pwr cords on stats-currently using lessloss--