Recommendations for best most efficient speakers

Perhaps it is a misnomer, but tubes require very efficient speakers. Since I love tube integrateds, I am looking for recommendations on the best, most efficient hi-fi speakers available for someone on a mid-fi budget. I am looking for sensitivity ratings >= 94DB. I have found a few, but they are cost prohibitive.

Thanks in advance for you help..
a_pantale
Thanks for the article. I knew some of the topics discussed, but it was very informative. It still begs the answer of better efficiency for lower powered amplifiers. Although there was a great point made by Celtic66 and the inference made in the article. High efficiency does not equate to high quality sound. I have a Jolida JD-202A, which is fairly good integrated tube amp and should conservatively drive most of the speakers out there, including those that are in the sub-90db range. I guess I just need to take the suggestion and lug my tube amp around the shops and have a listen.
Thank you Audiokinesis for the clarification. It seems logical and I am really tempted to test the waters a bit more before diving into loudspeakers.
never use 'efficiency' as the most important determining factor selecting loudspeakers, unless things like 'sound' are indeed less important. klipsch heritige and coincident are great, and happen to be efficient. that said, many (as in hundreds of designs)can function with modest push/pull power and sound great as well. many designs which cater exclusively to the flea watt crowd are not good all-rounders, and in many cases, even the mega expensive horn designs come off sounding like a PA system....with no bass as well.
'even the mega expensive horn designs come off sounding like a PA system....with no bass as well.'

You jest sir?
'in many cases'......i;ve heard some great ones too....klipschorn, impulse, altec