Innersound Speakers

Anyone heard how these sound off axis. I know that they loose something, but so does every speaker.

Ken
drken
Angela100 aka AJ, I enjoyed the video. I also enjoyed Roger's speakers at T.H.E. Show 2008; they were among my favorites.

Roger and I have somewhat divergent opinions on how loudspeakers should interact with rooms (if at all) - probably arising from differing priorities - but the design choices he has made do give the results he claims.

My only complaint is with the name. "Model 10-A". Eros and Isis were so memorable. How about something like "Hathor", which sounds Norse but is actually the Egyptian goddess of love, beauty, cheerfulness and music.

It's good to see Roger back doing what he loves.

Duke
hi mrjstark:

i wasn't aware that you own martin logan speakers.

i am not foisting my preferences upon anyone. i respect all points of view. i realize that taste is what it is and it varies . put 3 audiophiles in a room and you may get 4 opinions

i am open minded in that i have no opinion until after i listen.

as to the bass response of stacked quad 57s, i expect to hear 40 hz at 85db. a lot will depend upon my room.

i am confident in my perceptions.
"i am not foisting my preferences upon anyone. i respect all points of view. i realize that taste is what it is and it varies . put 3 audiophiles in a room and you may get 4 opinions"

Exactly Mrtennis - and there is nothing wrong with use of "IMO". And of cource we ALL have our preferences, as well as different tases. And that is FINE.

However it would be wise to choose our words more carefully
(not one of my strongest points) > trust me, on few occasions I have blow up my (Hi-Fi tuning) fuses.

As for that perfect speaker that you are looking for.....well - would not be just easier to enjoy some music
then occupying your mind with speakers that might not exist.

Maybe, just maybe one should ask:
WHAT, WHEN AND HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO TAKE - TO ENJOY MY MUSIC ???
different strokes....mr saunders video is the only one on agon that doesn't come off like parody....not at all professor irwin corey-like
I own MKII Eros and never was bothered by any feeling of bass speed but I dont get hyper critical and strive to enjoy the music.