Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958
Mrtennis we may not agree on all our tastes but your
statement on success of a enterprise was well done.
Hello I am new to these forums I guess I have been to busy
allways working ,as far as Audio I have over 30 years in the field and have seen it all come and go seeing the rantings on the Quad speaker ,and Nsr Sonic ,Maggis these are all excellent products in their own parameters and even a reference to the improvements made by using high calibur capacitors and parts which can be big ,there is no such thing as a perfect loudspeaker in absolute terms ,and unless u use the same electronics and cables to compare them, it is impossible to even do a one to one comparison.discussing what your particular speaker does well and it's price point is another story this has been my experience .
there is no mystery. no component is perfect.

Indeed....but the Quad 57 is as close to perfect as any speaker in the past or the future will ever get...right?
considering the entry date for this speaker. so far, no design has reduced errors of timbre in the midrange to a greater extent than the quad esl. i doubt any design in the future will surpass the quad in this respect.

i have to give serious consideration to the purchase of stacked quad esls as my next and hopefully last speaker system. there is only one other contender, namely the analysis audio omega.

enjoy your cones. perhaps you can put some ice cream and syrup on them. they'll taste better that way.... lol!
you are correct the quads do have excellent timber my buddy has I believe the 989 ,but severely limited in dynamics from soft to loud and a limited sweet spot compared to the best of the cone loudspeakers
as well as soft at the upper and lower extremes,many people are willing to sacrifice these factors for the purity of the midrange,so do enjoy your loudspeakers,
the only true full range electrostat loudspeaker is the Big Soundlabs which are excellent .the big MBL radiastraler
is also superb speaking of a incredible loudspeaker
these 2 are the finest representatives of their specific
technologies.