Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
The review on the Sunny H3W15S is incredibly informative and stimulating. A must read for any audiophile/music lover.
Greg,a fine review as usual!!....Having had the pleasure of being at your home(once)I can certainly understand why "these" speakers are such a good match.

One thing that "sometimes" gets lost,is we "must" view a home listening experience as "the room/speaker/amp interface!!

This has often been stated,but I have a sneaky suspicion many folks underestimate this....ALOT!!

Best as always
Excellent review, but I'm surprised this $55.8K speaker's
cabinet is made with MDF.
Heard the slightly smaller Sunny speakers at RMAF last fall and was very favorably impressed. Recently, had an opportunity to hear the big Sunny speakers at Clement Perry's place and all I can say is that the sound of his system was a complete and total shock. As a reference point, I had also heard his previous system, with the Dali Megalines on several occassions, and felt the sound was sensational (in a good way) and likely one of the very best I had ever heard.

Now along comes the Sunny speakers and truth be told - Clement's system has gone significantly beyond where it was previously. What I heard at his place was music coming through in an effortless, relaxed, coherent and tonally correct manner with dynamic swings that very much reminded me of what I hear with live music. Along with this was a full, organic quality that gave music the natural body that you also hear in a live concert venue. Add to that a sweet delicate, open, airy sound when called for, and you soon find yourself totally amazed that you're listening to a stereo system. In terms of bass reproduction - seemed to be very well integrated to the fabulous midrange (horn) with the ability to go far deeper (with authority and excellent definition and pitch differentiation).

Yes, this is an expensive system but it definitely delivers the goods. Based on what I heard at Clement's place - the Sunny speakers are beyond what I was expecting and by quite a bit. Lastly, for those who don't know me - my name is Bill Wells, reviewer for Stereotimes and trust that I have not always been so totally enamored with systems at Clement's place. It's a labor of love to get out of a system what he does and my comments are not an endorsement for Sunny, Behold or anything else in his system. The Sunny speakers are simply capable of far more that what I would have imagined and I urge you to check them out for yourself.