Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
In some cases room correction can change the sound so much that is unrecognizable. In some cases for better. And in less skilled hands for worst. The sound You are getting through the use of RCS (I am not exactly sure what it is that You/Clement use at the moment and with which options/features) is far from the original (by-passed) reproduction. It all depends on the product You use to perform the correction duties, but my recent (bad) experiences with RCS that I thought was beneficial and estential to the peak performance of my system made me rethink its value to the whole concept of room acoustics. It could have been due to the fact that the unite was simply speaking outdated and inadequate to the rest of my not to fancy system. Or maybe I just have grown out of it.
Another possibility is that my present room is not as bad as my other rooms from the past. Its acoustic properties are quaite OK.
Last time I have had some friends over we used it in the system for the first time in months and it was just plain horrible. Robbed it from the details and transparency. It was one component in the chain too many.

Don't get me wrong, I am a believer in room acoustics and importance of controlling the interaction of the room & speakers. But the tools have to be carefully chosen for the job. Both You & Clement had obviously did your homework and your present system (intentionally or accidentally - doesn't matter) seems to greatly benefit the Sunny speakers set-up. How different from the CES 2008 is it?
I am not sure........but I though You said:
"It is called room correction, not speaker correction. If there is a problem with the speaker, it will be there no matter what."
and if it is true, they should not sound all that different in your set-up (of course in by pass mode - no RC). But if the difference is huge, You must admit that something else has to be responsible for it. If You shad a little more light on your set-up, maybe we could figure it out??? What it is, that made them sing the way You describe (and others).

In your last post You said few things that most audiophiles and I would consider rightness and honest....
I just hope it is sincere.
Mrjstark........I'ts obvious you give this stuff a lot of thought. But sometimes it comes down to experiencing the gear discussed.

Even with the electronics I had before the behold and sunny, I had a hard time grasping what Clement had been trying to communicate to me about his experience. Yet when I got the Bbehold, and subsequently the Sunny, I gained the understanding.

This is by no means a criticism as I just described my self in the same dynamic.
Best, Greg
Comes down to experiencing system or speakers???
Where are we going with this?
Are we talking about system or Sunnys?

I've heard them reproducing music with components that were chosen
by the designer himself . How they benefited from the Behold gear, RCS or
other factors, only you can explain.
Not everyone can hear the sound you describe for simple reason -
it is in your and Clement's place. So it would be helpful for others to hear your side of the story , what gives and in more details/real answers.
I have pretty good idea what RCS you and Clement use but it would be nice to dig a little deeper and explain the reasons for its use. In your opinion , what other equipment is a good match with Sunnys or what else did you try them with??? How about setup.
Those are only some of the interesting questions.
But if those are answer in upcoming review.......we will just wait and then talk about it.
Cheers