Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
Post removed 
For you, it is shouting - for me, kind of underlining few chosen words. Nobody is shouting here Tvad. Other then that I hope I have made my point clear.
Mrjstark,..."man", you seem defensive!!!I was not even alluding to "you" or anyone in particular.Merely stating some folks are decent people...That's it"!!
Best.
Post removed 
Well, Mrjstark, I think you've explained your point of vfiew a bit more clearly, and I certainly agree with some of the points you are making.

We are all entitled to our opinion, whatever that opinion might be. But what gets me the most is, the opinion that becomes "the formula" that is being introduce as the rule for rest to follow.

'I agree entirely. But I think this applies for all budgets, from hundreds of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. There shouldn't be a formula that says spend $12,000 on your system, more is a waste, less isn't good enough.

A real value vs performenc in real live scenario is a question I am asking.

A perfectly valid question, and one for which the Sunny is clearly not the answer. The question for the Sunny would be What is the best cost-no-object speaker. The answer may or may not be the Sunny. You clearly think not, based on your first hand experience. Others who have heard them in CP's system think maybe they are the answer.

. It is not just Sunnys .........it is the whole set-up and most importently
- executioner.

Agree 100%. But the Sunnys are definitley a big part of it. And this may explain why they didn't sound so good at CES. I alway thought it was a cop-out when exhibitors blamed the room for bad sound, but at one CES one fo my favorite rooms had Ascendo's big speakers. Another room had the same speakers, but didn't sound nearly as good. The first room was on the ground floor, whereas the second room was on a second floor that was so soft that by lifting my heels .5 inches and dropping back down, I could get everything in the room to shake.

I do NOT want this to become personal.....becouse

It is not personal to me, because I have never met you. Anyone on here might be very nice in person, or maybe a total idiot. It is very easy to misinterpret a person's intent on emails or postings, because you can'thear the tone of voice. So I give everyone here the benefit of the doubt, and assume they are nice until they prove otherwise.