Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
for 90K, we could get Ashley Dupree to come over and not only play for us, but...
I have Clement Perry to thank for my Von Schweikert db99 loudspeakers...best I've owned,completely happy with them and a great synergy with my Almarro 318B SET amp...I'd love to hear his gear too....his enthusiasm for this great hobby matches mine and I suspect he's been into music listening since he was a kid ( I was raised this way....anti-tv parents but LPs were fine)I think CP's website is a paradigm and hope he keeps it up. I think a lot of us fantasize about what gear we'd buy if wealthy and price no object...we'd search for the best that matched our taste in sound.
Larry
Wait......money no object....am I missing something???
Yes, I agree that Sunny speaks would make it to that list but......this is not it....is it???
And.......besides the fact that:
a. They cost is almost 100K
b. You will need 2 pro moving comps. or few Spartans from "300"
c. Lovely and saint wife to let the beasts in.

You will need a state of the art room and components to get the best out of these speakers.......if money is in fact no object.
So what? There are people for whom money is no object, and these products are of interest to them. If you're pulling in a million a year, these speakers are about a month's salary. Many of us would consider spending a month's pay on speakers. Not everyone is married, not everyone's spouse hates audio gear. If money is no object, hiring millwrights shouldn't be that big a deal; I have a freind who owns a clock shop; the owners of one beautiful old Boston townhouse with stairs too narrow to fit their tall clock through hired millwrights to remove a window and swing the clock in on a crane, and the clock cost a lot less than the Sunnys. Rodney Dangerfield hired a helicopter to get his hot tub into his NYC apartment. If you're in that league, you may have a house big enough to dedicate to an acoustically designed music room. The best part is that when they get bored with their stuff, they sell it here, so those of us who are not as wealthy can eventually own some of the top equipment.
You are right I am not in that "league".
Actually I am in the league of common sense and passion for music. And in my opinion, it is not ART or SKILL to spend silly money to feel good about yourself. The skill to build the reasonable, listenable, enjoyable foot topping system is what I am all about.
And do keep in mind.....I have heard Sunnys and I wasn't floored.
And HONEST"1" try to be more honest and come down from the clouds on the ground where most of us audiophiles/music lovers are.

Cheers

Happy listening &
enjoy the music