Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
It tells you Clement has a great ear and eye for discovering great products overlooked by other publications(Look at Behold electronics and Nova acoustics memory player for instance). Also, as mentioned earlier that We somehow are getting these Sunny products for free for the honor of a review, Sunny Cable has one of the tightest margin for reviewer discount I have ever seen in this biz. Trust me, They are not giving there stuff away.

It may be fun to throw those kind of statements around, perhaps it makes you feel like you are a bit more important and "in the know" than you may actually be. But remember, You may be hurting someone who has dedicated their life and considerable resources to make our lives just a little bit more enjoyable. Sure there are duche bag manufacturers out there. But in 15 years of pressing flesh, the VAST majority I have met have been honest, sincere music loving peers, trying to do the right thing. Your truly, Greg
Sir Speedy.....You are correct, my room 33X60X14H is a bear to get right. I have gone through a great deal of pain to get to this point. The Sunny is far more effortless and dynamic and transparent than my Dynaudio Evidence Master. They Go deeper and tighter for sure, are more open on top and all through the mid band and play louder with less strain as well.

For those familiar with the Evidence, you will agree, this is no small accomplishment. Greg